Civics, Civility, and Conversation
This keynote presentation uncovers and addresses the history of race and racism, social injustice, and the need for equity across a spectrum of interests.
Felicia presents her expertise in current social dynamics and how they relate to the target audience. She then facilitates interactive activities, inviting participants to reflect on their position across a variety of charged issues. By examining our current cultural context and the need for a new level of civility, participants will learn how to bridge social divides with courage and improved communication skills.
Learn How To...
- Settle into the discomfort of consuming large amounts of information in a short period of time. Use this discomfort to stretch into new ways of partnering, innovating, and supporting sustainable progress.
- Send messages with awareness. Learn how our words, actions, and inaction create unintentional consequences.
- Avoid mistakes in a highly charged environment with racial equity and intersecting issues.
Civics, Civility & The Conversation can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Audience: 40-400 people
- Duration: 2 hour presentation or a half-day workshop
- (We recommend the half-day workshop in order to reinforce learning and leadership commitment to training goals.)